Your privacy is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data VELOMOTORS collects in the course of interacting with you and during your use of our products, and describes how we use this data.
What kind of information we collect
VELOMOTORS collects personal data only with the user's consent and solely for the purpose of providing the customer with a service that requires the use of private information:
- Personal information provided by you during registration or when ordering the service: phone number, email, first and last name.
- Information about user actions:
- information about agreements/contracts between the client and the company;
- the information about requests and queries sent to the Company;
- data about the services that the client used;
- payments made and other financial information required by law.
- Data that is transmitted automatically when you visit the website (cookies): IP address, browser information, length of stay on the website, the address of the website from which you moved to the Company's website, etc. This is necessary to improve the services provided to the company's client (traffic analysis on stelsbicycle.com website, etc.) Point markers are used to provide a visual representation of non-personal information about users on the website (counters of visitors/views on the website). If you wish, you can discontinue the tracking of your actions at any time by disabling cookies in your browser settings.
VELOMOTORS uses a full range of information security measures (technical and organizational) to prevent its clients personal data breach.
How do we use the information we receive?
- Providing services to the client and selling products (registration, ordering, delivery, etc.);
- To take into account customer needs (when developing a new product or service);
- To provide technical support to a client;
- To improve the quality of the website, evaluate its convenience and usefulness, and analyze the effectiveness of products and services;
- To provide feedback to the client.
Personal data protection policy
- We take all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal information from accidental or fraudulent access, destruction, alteration, or other illegal actions;
- We guarantee confidentiality and protection of personal data from third parties;
- Personal data may be transferred to third parties only in cases stipulated by law:
- o when transferring a business (merger or acquisition of the company). The new owner undertakes to protect the information received. Data transfer is also possible for the prevention of fraud;
- o At the request of law enforcement agencies in accordance with the current legislation.
Information protection on the website
- The purpose of the data provided on the website is to inform the buyer about the website's activities, products, and services, as well as assist in working with the website;
- All content of this website is the property of VELOMOTORS and is protected by law. Users have the right to use the information provided on the website for personal and non-commercial purposes. Any use of the information for commercial purposes is prohibited;
- The company reserves its right to change or delete the information provided on the website or perform other operations therewith, as well as to restrict access to the website;
- If the user wishes to have the processing of their personal data terminated, the client has to contact VELOMOTORS.